“To focus on late-term abortion is not to say that those abortions are more wrong than early ones; it is simply to say that late abortions are more obviously wrong to more people. To educate people, we start with what is most obvious.”
Anti-sexuals are anti-abortion fine to you, Abortion is “the problem”. Abortion is not the problem. It’s really a symptom. The problem is unwanted pregnancies. Comprehensive sex education plus contraceptive use reduces unwanted pregnancies thus reducing abortions. But wait, you’re anti-sex education and anti-contraception, too! that just doesn’t make sense. It would seem you’re not really anti-abortion, just anti-sex!
Things that reduce Abortion:
- Livable wages
- Affordable/free healthcare
- Affordable housing
- Affordable education
- Sex education
- Access to contraception
Things that do not reduce abortions:
- Criminalizing abortion
- Abstinence-only education
But the most important thing which can be done for abortion education is how to prevent it. For this, you need to see birth control methods.
- CONDOMS A thin barrier of latex, lambskin, or synthetic fibbers that is placed over an erect penis. With correct use, condoms are 98% effective; with typical use, it’s about 85% effective.
- SPONGE A wide foam disc containing spermicide that covers your cervix, blocking sperm from entering. It’s 88% effective if you’ve never given birth; it’s 76% effective if you have given birth.
- VASECTOMY A minor procedure for men inhuman sperm is blocked from entering Over 99% effective.
- DIAPHRAGM A dome-shaped device made of flexible silicone that fits over your cervix. With the correct one, it’s 94% effective; with typical use, it’s 88% effective
- COPPER IUD A hormone-free, T shaped device that releases copper, which interferes with sperm movement and egg fertilization, It’s 99% effective and lasts 7-10 years
- THE WITHDRAWAL METHOD (AKA THE “PULL-OUT” METHOD) A method in which your partner withdraws his penis during sex before he ejaculates sperm. With correct use, it’s 96% effective; with typical use, it’s 80% effective. (Not doctor recommended)
Some questions related to Abortion
- Is the abortion procedure painful? A woman undergoing a surgical abortion will experience little pain during the procedure because doctors give the woman a local or general anesthetic. However, the person may experience some cramping for a few days afterward.
- What should I eat after abortion? Consume lots of green leaves, dry fruits, dry ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, milk. As abortion can lead to hormonal imbalances avoid foods that can aggravate your condition. Avoid junk foods, sugar-based drinks and foods, and skip food items that can cool your body down like Potatoes, raw bananas, bottle guard. 11-Nov-2020
- What to expect after an abortion? After your abortion is complete, cramping and bleeding should lighten up as the hours and days go by. You may also have tender breasts, and they may leak a milky discharge. That should stop in a couple of days. Wearing a snug-fitting bra will help you feel more comfortable.
- Is it normal to smell after abortion? Periods after a surgical abortion may be lighter at first. They should normalize within a few months. Any blood or discharge you have shouldn’t smell bad. The foul-smelling discharge could be a sign of infection.
- How many days it will take to recover after abortion? After a surgical abortion, you may have cramps and light bleeding for up to 2 weeks. Most women can return to normal activities 1 to 2 days after the procedure. This care sheet gives you a general idea about how long it will take for you to recover.